Pages

02 July 2016

Unoccupied


Nowadays I'm having a hard time keeping myself busy. Going out is an option but there aren't many places to go to other than malls. I also hate my bad habit of impulsive buying so I avoid shopping. Occasionally I watch movies in cinemas with friends or family but now I'd rather stay at home and watch dramas or series online. It's too bad most of it are either still ongoing or yet to air in television. I wonder what kept me occupied before. Hmm... reading might help.

4 comments :

  1. or try games. :D hehehe. chill up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visit here :)
    Have nice day, dont forget come to my site Tempat wisata di Kanada

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey....me too T_T
    thanks for the suggestion. i should read.
    huhu

    ReplyDelete
  4. You could also start trying out a new hobby or something like arts and crafts. It might be fun. :)

    ReplyDelete