Pages

22 June 2018

MUST WATCH: Why Secretary Kim/ What's Wrong with Secretary Kim

Current must watch Korean drama for 2018 goes to Why Secretary Kim (alternative title: What's Wrong with Secretary Kim)!!!


Episode 6 just aired in Korea and I'm waiting for the English subtitles. It's like Doctors Crush all over again. I've been refreshing the page to see if the subs are out even though I know it will be available the next day at around 10 am (or earlier).

It's released Wednesday and Thursday on a weekly basis, but it feels twice the waiting time. I guess it seems longer since it's in the middle of the week. Knowing it's available on Wednesday but having to watch it Thursday and Friday due to subs is making it harder. I prefer it released Monday and Tuesday. Ugh I should have waited for it to be completed before watching. But the wait is sooooo worth it. Kilig sobra. I read the first few (free syempre hehe) chapters of its webtoon at TappyToon before watching and I was hooked. Check it here.

As for the cast, Park Seo-joon acts as Vice Chairman Lee Young-joon while Park Min-young as Secretary Kim Mi So. Sobrang cute nila as a pair. Dying every episode with their chemistry. And Park Min-young is sooooo fit for the role. Comparing it with the webtoon after watching the first episode, I can't imagine a different actress other than her. It's also nice that the main male lead isn't too straight-faced or masyadong pa-cool. I'm so glad Park Seo-joon (Oppa! ♥) played this role. His facial expressions made the show even better!!! Saranghae!!!

Can't wait for Episode 7 and 8!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment