Pages

19 May 2019

Time out


Yay for an update! This is becoming a once or twice a year thing now. lol Just taking the time off from thinking about work. While I was out having breakfast, I thought about my days in the university and how I used to blog almost everyday. It was a time when writing became a passion for me. Nowadays I mostly write about finance-related for work. I have a degree in Finance but I'm not in the banking industry. But the work is still about finance. I was thinking of creating a  blog about it but then again I don't think I can keep on updating it. My personal blog alone is updated few times a year. Don't think I can commit to creating another one. Most of the time after a long day in the office, I just want to lay down my bed, watch Netflix or HBO for Game of Thrones while munching cereals. lol Sometimes I do some studying to make it more productive. My parents have been suggesting I study abroad. But honestly, I'm torn about it. The timing is perfect considering my age and work experience. Maybe in a couple more years I will be ready to give a decision. But until then, let's see how it goes. I used to hate studying because I had to attend classes I wasn't interested in but had to take because it's part of the curriculum. But now I have the desire to learn more after realizing my shortcomings. I can be annoyingly competitive so after I came to understand my lack of knowledge, it pissed me off. But I'm still tied to work and nothing's certain in the coming years. After 2 years I will probably make an update about it in this blog. Look forward to it. lol

No comments :

Post a Comment