Pages

16 March 2021

10 Facts about Me

 Day 2 of 7-Day Blogging Challenge

1. I live in Manila, Philippines.

2. Always wanted to try skydiving. Bucket list!

3. My zodiac sign is Aquarius.

4. They say I eat a lot.

5. Nowadays I play Mobile Legends to pass time at home.

6. I like reading online novels. (Reference: Wuxiaworld hahaha!)

7. I'm also into anime and manga. Don't ask me what's my favorite. I can't decide!

8. I like listening to Maroon V and Imagine Dragons.

9. I don't like carrots.

10. I like going on a drive by myself or with friends while listening to good music.

Wow, this was quite difficult. Took me a while to think 10 things about myself. And the answers are boring! Gaaah. Good thing I changed it to 10. Originally the challenge list was 20 facts but I lowered it to 10 coz obviously, I don't have a lot to share. (>_<)

No comments :

Post a Comment