Pages

10 March 2021

Thankful

See. This blog of mine is becoming a once or twice a year thing. I was supposed to share more about my Bali trip last January 2020 but slipped my mind. 2020's been a crazy year with the COVID-19 happenings. It's funny how we thought it will be a few weeks of lockdown.

Thanks to the photos in my phone and seeing a tweet from a friend, I remembered this personal blog. Shout out to my avid reader, Anne! My only reader! Hahaha! Miss you! Hope you're safe and doing well!

This pandemic really got us. A lot of plans were ruined and now I just feel lost what to do. I was looking forward to 2020 since I had a lot of things planned for the year particularly for travel. But I am thankful I still have a job, a roof over my head, my family safe and healthy, us eating good food, and not worrying much. It really hit me hard how important it is for one to have multiple source of income. Regardless of the position in a company, we are at risk of losing our job so make sure to set aside an emergency fund and if possible, have side hustles.

Keep safe and hope y'all healthy!

No comments :

Post a Comment