Pages

27 November 2021

What's up?

Whenever I revisit my blog, it's usually me feeling hopeless, thinking about leaving my job, or just really bored. Currently it's a big check for all three. Lol.

I think I posted 2 years ago about a probability of studying abroad and that I'll make a decision a few years after. Well here's that decision. Not going. Haha! I realized I should focus on what I really want and start working on it now. Also, with the pandemic going on, it's difficult to travel, not to mention the cost. So why am I mentioning this and what's the connect with the first sentence of this blog post? To work on what I really want, I'll have to resign from my current job. I'm working at a really good company and it will be quite a sacrifice. And talking about my job, I'm starting to feel hopeless because almost all of my colleagues have been promoted so I'm feeling kind of left behind. Well I did get a promotion 2.5 years ago but considering the next level positions are taken and it's unlikely for anyone to leave, it will take a while to move up the ladder. I have the option to change department or leave the company. And to be honest, I'm more inclined to do the latter. I still have a few months to decide. Why a few months? I'm waiting for the bonus payout to enter my account first. Lol.

No comments :

Post a Comment