Pages

23 January 2022

COVID RT-PCR result

Okay... so results were shared last night and.. I'm COVID positive.


I'm not really sure when exactly I caught it. I go out every weekend but I always make sure to wear a mask. I've been doing this the past year and the places I go to aren't even crowded. I remove my mask whenever I eat though but since I'm fully vaccinated with Moderna, I thought I should be alright. Considering I can still blog, you could say I'm fairing well. Just a little sick. Still have that dry cough and my throat feels like there's a burn or wound inside. It's also making it diffucult to speak. I drink lukewarm water to hydrate myself and I take lots of Vitamin C and had Bioflu paracetamol to lower my fever. So far I think it's working since i feel much better compared to how I was a few days ago. I still have my sense of smell and taste thankfully. I heard it takes a long time before it returns so at least that's one less worry. Omicron easily spreads but is less fatal unlike the initial COVID and delta variant. Nevertheless, be careful for the rest of you folks!

No comments :

Post a Comment