Pages

29 April 2024

Proof of Life

Making an update because I suddenly remembered this blog when I shared to a friend that I used to do this to improve my English and help articulate my thoughts.

I also just realized I skipped a 2023 update! Damn, this girl's been busy. 

So what's up? Life has been good, thankfully. A lot of ups and downs but more of the latter.

Lately I've been more involved in sports. It's fun and keeps me active and feeling healthy.

Relationships? Err... I have new friends? Haha! Sports opened opportunites to meet people.

Career? I got promoted but this should have been a 2023 update. It's been over a year since I got the new role. How am I fairing? Kinda want to quit but it's all about the money $$$ so gotta hang in there.

Family? Oh! I have a niece now! And she's the cutest! A bit biased, I know. I am so spoiling that kid.

I'm honestly not so fond of sharing in social media for quite some time now. I guess this is a sign I'm getting old or maybe just valuing privacy. I don't really want others to know.

But life is good. I'm feeling content and that's what matters. :)

No comments :

Post a Comment