Pages

21 May 2012

Onigiri charms

Here's a craft update for you people! It's just simple. Hey, I am no expert. I'm still trying. :) 


Most of the time, I watch anime. If not, I read manga (Japanese comics). HAHA! I often see onigiris/rice balls in it so I tried making one out of clay. Yeah. For those who don't know, that's an onigiri which is a common food in Japan. The pink-and-white version isn't the usual color. I just used these colors coz I think it's cute. And because I think Mr. Onigiri from the left needs a partner. [Whatever] HAHA!

School is about to start so it will take some time before I make more charms. I tried making other charms a few weeks ago but it's just so hard to condition the clay! AAaargh. That's what I get for storing the clay in my closet for more than a year. Don't know what happened to it but I'm pretty sure I need to buy new ones if I want to make it easier for me next time. HAHA!

BTW, these are currently not for sale. HAHA! Who knows? If I made too many, I'll sell it or perhaps do a giveaway. :)

Next time I'll try making one similar to this...


Danbo


I'm still working on the pastries. HAHA! 

Two days left before school starts! [So early!!! Coz I study at a trimestral university] 
Gotta enjoy my summer!

10 comments :

  1. GIVEAWAY! Those are adorbz!You're so talented in making then, they are really cute. I hope someday I learn how to do them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. regalo mo sakin sa bday ko!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. nakakapanghinayang namn kainin yan haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. cuuuuutee!! :) arghh lucky you! youre so creative~~~ yes selling them sounds good! ^_^ bet you'd be successful one :) you're really talented :D

    omg why your school so early?! btw, good luck girl! u can do it <3 xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, those charms are fascinating! :) I'd love to buy one for myself, and another for my BFF!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the onigiri are so cute! how did you do them? mind sharing? :D

    ReplyDelete