Pages

19 March 2018

Shop at Kigu Craze for Animal Onesies!

I remember watching a random video in Facebook where a family wearing onesies or animal-designed pajamas was dancing over a really cute song. I wanted to wear that cool looking animal sleepwear so I looked it up and found out it's also called a Kigurumi.



I wanted one so bad I checked if there are any stores selling in the Philippines. I was glad there are online shops offering, but it was a bit expensive. I still bought one though. You can check the Facebook shop, Kigu Craze because they sell these at a cheaper price than most shops I found. You can find their products at AKITA shop Ground floor of Trinoma and also at Style Metro Espana beside Amor Cafe, or order online. Just message them on Facebook.

No comments :

Post a Comment