Pages

12 March 2021

7-day Blogging Challenge

They say you need to have 3 hobbies. One to keep you in shape, one to keep you creative, and one to make you money. The first one I think I have it covered since I usually do long walks every weekend. So now I need to do something for the other two. What came to mind is writing because it will help me think about the posts I'll make. As for the money part, well there's the ads in the blog but I'm not counting on making much or anything at all since this has extremely few views. So for now, I'll just focus on bringing out my creative side through blogging. It's difficult to come up with ideas on what to post so I thought about having a 7-day challenge. I was gonna go for 30 days but I figured I might not be able to commit. Back in my school days, I do this kind of challenge but more on photography. There's a theme to be followed daily and I try capturing the best picture then share it in my old blog. This time I want it just about my musings and write about it.

So what topic will it be each day? I looked it up in Google but some topics I don't really fancy. So I kind of mixed it up and came up with this:

Day 1 - Meaning behind your blog name
Day 2 - 10 facts about you
Day 3 - Your morning routine
Day 4 - Something you miss
Day 5 - One time a random stranger helped you
Day 6 - What are you proud of your personality
Day 7 - Your highs and lows this month

Now I don't want to feel pressured to meet some daily deadline for each post so I'm giving myself until end of the month to complete this challenge. *wink* Let's do this!

No comments :

Post a Comment