Pages

21 August 2026

Two years after

Would you look at that. It's been 2 years since my last blog post. Lol. Here’s a life update!

17 Pastel pink aesthetic ideas | pastel pink aesthetic, tumblr wallpaper,  instagram wallpaper

Moved to a new role at work around 4th quarter of 2024. It got so busy that in a blink of an eye, it's already a few years. Sad part is I barely had the time to do my hobbies with all the workload I've been getting. I rarely complained about work but damn, the past few years got me all worked up.

I need a break. A long one. So I've been considering studying abroad. My family and relatives are also urging me to take it up while I'm in my early 30s. It's a wonder why I've delayed it for so long. I guess I just didn't see myself doing grad studies since I don't know what to study there. Now it feels clearer and I feel there's more direction so I might as well go for it. Wish me luck!

I'll start applying next year. But before that I want to travel a bit. I need to use my vacation leaves. Lol.

No comments :

Post a Comment