Pages

26 February 2017

Wishing for safe and happy travels

It was a roller-coaster ride for 2016 and I say bring it on 2017!

The first quarter of 2016 was the most fun as I got to experience travelling to a foreign country (Hongkong) with a group of close friends. It's my second time travelling outside and it was indeed a memorable journey. I was ecstatic and nervous at first since I'm not familiar with what to do and where to go once you enter the airport. Had I not been with my friends, I would have been fumbling around and looking lost.


As for 2017, I am set to travel to local destinations and a trip to Japan with my family while a solo flight to Thailand. I'm a little nervous about the Thailand trip since I will be going alone. A friend of mine will be accompanying me but we have a different flight schedule. I don't want to embarrass myself in the airport so I need to make sure I remember the details.

I want to visit more places in the future, and hopefully have the time and money to do so. More seat sales please!

No comments :

Post a Comment