Pages

29 June 2018

Fixing body clock

I thought I was done fixing my body clock but after finding new shows to stream online, it's been a non-stop binge watching the past week. I barely leave my place. Problem is that starting Monday I have to follow a morning schedule, waking up at 6 in the morning. Just how am I supposed to adjust my typical 6 am sleeping schedule to wake up time instead?


Last night I tried going to bed early. I did fell asleep at around 9:30 pm only to end up waking at 11 pm. Afterwards I had a hard time returning to sleep. I am still wide awake even now while writing this blog entry.

They say drinking chamomile tea before bed time could help. Any suggestions?

1 comment :

  1. same here sis! I've been struggling to fix my body clock but it just doesn't work at all :(

    ReplyDelete