Pages

26 June 2018

One Last God: Kubera

I just noticed it's been 7 years since I've been reading ongoing comics. Yes, I still read from time to time. I don't think I'll ever get tired of reading mangas and webtoons. lol


One of my top most read is a webtoon called Kubera. Since I first read it in 2011, I've been regularly checking for new chapter updates. When I saw the rankings, I was surprised it's not even at the top 100. Maybe it's because I'm into fantasy and stories about gods and goddesses so I'm fixated on it. But seriously, I can't help but think it's underrated! The story line is interesting! It makes you question and be intrigued how the story will flow. It feels like Game of Thrones except the setting is different and the main character has been established from the very beginning. But the way it makes you curious and speculate on the possibilities is what keeps me on my toes reading and wanting more.

Maybe the low views which made it drop the rank is caused by the webtoon being licensed. Some sites stopped allowing online viewing but I looked it up and you can read the English translated chapters HERE. Gosh, I remember it only had around 20 chapters when I first discovered it. Now it's at chapter 345! I kind of want to meet the author haha! Ang random lang eh lol

2 comments :

  1. nothing cbox in here http://rohmadaini.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourite webtoon is Super Secret! xD

    ReplyDelete