Pages

10 March 2012

Crafting

Knowing how busy I am, I still want time for myself. I've always had this hobby of making handicrafts. I used to make a lot during highschool and give it away to some of my friends. Stuff like bracelets, keychains, stitched pouches, scrapbook designs, and mini charms made out of clay. 
*I do not own the picture*

I had several creations particularly charm bracelets that giving away some of it to my friends wasn't enough. So I decided to sell it online. Surprisingly, I sold it all but it took some time. Well, it really was a bargain for the buyers since it wasn't my intention to profit from it. I just wanted a break even of the amount I spent for the materials. It's been two years since I stopped my craft projects and now that I am having a stressful time with all the things going on, I want to forget the stress by doing these fun activities I've been missing for the past two years. 

I am planning to make most of my crafts out of clay. Make charms out of it. I stopped this hobby because I find the materials expensive. HAHA! But now I am willing to spend time and money for it. :)

5 comments :

  1. woww clay is the bomb! I'm looking forward to your future creations! post them, will you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Rainy! Yup! I'll post some but it might take a while before I'll be able to. Haha! I still have to buy the materials for it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I can't wait for the results already, no kidding. <3

    At first I thought the picture was yours. Was about to shower you with OMGs, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi karen!I'm also excited about it. Haha! How I wish I can also make those cupckaes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg those look so cute! I love doing my own craft too but if only I have the stuff to do it with. Looking forward for your latest post :)

    ReplyDelete