Pages

01 November 2011

Happy Halloween!


It was another spooky night with all the kids trick or treating on your doorsteps. How I wish I was able to experience this event (trick-or-treating).  I never get to dress up during Halloween. It's just me wearing my casual clothing. Well, I was invited back in my childhood days but I couldn't participate because of personal reasons. Now? Umm... it's a bit awkward when I'm all dressed up trick-or-treating with a bunch of 7-10 years old kids. Don't you think? HAHA! But, I'd love to if I'll be with people my age. Too bad though... there were no plans for it this year. :(

If I am to go knocking on our neighbor's doorstep for halloween, I'll be wearing a witch's costume. Not the old ugly witches but something a bit more teen-like? HAHA! Something like this...


It probably looks good as a drawing or art but in reality, it's not so nice-looking when worn by a person. It's pretty rare for these costumes to suit people, unless you're a model or a world class cosplayer. HAHA! 

I chose a witch because I like the hat and the different style to portray the concept. I find it suitable for a halloween. I think if I get the chance to be invited in a halloween costume party or maybe just trick-or-treating. HEHE~ I'll probably just imitate the one in the middle of the pic. I'm not sure though if it'll suit me. HAHA! :p

What I really like about this event is the candies and sweets we'll receive. Oh yes, it's all about the sweets! It's free after all. HAHA! BTW... There is this video which is really cool. I first saw it at Jewel's blog. You might want to watch it. It's really awesome! :)



Done watching? Cool right? :)
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

No comments :

Post a Comment