Pages

28 October 2011

Tummy goes RAWR!

Students taking a test... It's so silent. Everyone is focused answering the questions and problems in their sheet of paper. You can only hear the sound of the writings, the moving of the pens... and suddenly, there goes a sound. A sound from a distance...

oh...haha! It's just my stomach calling out. 



This happened this morning while we were having our check up quiz. It was really embarrassing. The sound was really loud and two of my seatmates heard it. I don't know about the others though. While taking the test, we couldn't help but silently laugh about what just happened. It occurred half-way of me finishing the test, so I wasn't able to focus answering the remaining half. I was so embarrassed! My stomach was grumbling because I didn't eat anything for breakfast. I was in the position of wanting to kill myself on the spot. HAHA! I really hated myself for not eating anything.

No comments :

Post a Comment