Pages

22 October 2011

The Avengers 2012

Yes! This is about Marvel's Avengers! I really can't wait to watch the movie! Especially when Robert Downey, Jr. is in the cast! Oh my gosh! I'm a fan! HAHA! Bet you guys can feel my excitement. I mean... it's RDJ!!! I'm also waiting for the release of Sherlock Holmes 2. RDJ rocks! \m/

You guys can watch the trailer here...


Oh! About the other casts... I'm a bit disappointed about Hulk. I don't think Mark Ruffalo fits the role. Well, we'll see later on (in the movie). 

As for the others... 
Chris Hemsworth for Thor? I'm fine with that. :> I saw the Thor movie and I think he's good for the role. I'm no expert in judging actors and actresses but I really think he's good as Thor. Now that I think about it, perhaps I am biased about his voice. I like it. HAHA!

Chris Evans is Captain America. If I'm not mistaken, he's also the guy from Fantastic Four, right? HAHA! I kinda didn't notice it. I guess he's playing an opposite role of his former role which is why I didn't recognize him.

Scarlett Johansson as Black Widow. I remember her from the movie Iron Man. Butt-kicking girl eh~ HAHA! Love it. :) Speaking of Iron Man, here goes my Robert Downey, Jr. talk. I'm pretty sure you realize  how much I really like him. His acting is awesome!!! 

Did you watch the trailer? There's the part when Captain America said.. "Big man in a suit of armor. Take that away, what are you?" and Tony Stark aka Iron Man replied "uhh.. Genius, Billionare, Playboy, Philantrophist". I can't stop thinking about it! Just the way he said it makes me smile. And to top it off.. in the trailer.. Thor laughed as back up. HAHA! I am in my hyper mode right now. I just can't wait to see RDJ in action. Sherlock Holmes 2 this December 2011 and The Avengers on May 2012. I am definitely going to watch it! >_<

No comments :

Post a Comment