Pages

20 March 2012

Summer Soon

I finally have all the necessary materials for my crafting. Actually, I've had it since last week. But the thing is... I can't seem to find the time to work on it. And when I do, I end up doing other things. HAHA! This summer, I will definitely make a lot of it!

*picture taken last year*

Speaking of summer... I will be going to the beach with my family and relatives this Saturday (March 24). HEHE! I'm excited because I'll be seeing my aunts, uncles and cousins. We all met last Saturday, March 17 because of my cousin's wedding but it was just a day with them. It's fun being with them. :)

It's still not summer vacation for me unlike most students. Mine will start by the end of the second week of April. Ugh. Still gotta endure a few weeks.

2 comments :

  1. oooh enjoy the beach! i'm going to the beach this summer too (typical. lol) and i'm so excited already!

    have fun!

    ReplyDelete