Pages

21 March 2012

Loving Alabang Town

Field trip's one of my favorite activities and we just had one today. I won't be talking about where we went and I'll save you the "what-happened" talk. HAHA! My only highlight for this event is our stopover for lunch in Alabang Town. :)

Although the place isn't that big, its got this ambiance which attracts me. It was my first time there and sadly, I did not fully enjoy my stay because we were only limited of 1 hour. We can't forget that we were only there to eat.

And exactly where did we eat?






























We ate at a Japanese restaurant called johnandyoko. Our friend, Ana lives near Alabang Town and often visits so she knows it well.



The restaurant was a bit expensive for students like me. Good thing I prepared enough cash with me. HAHA! If I remember correctly, I ordered Tori Kawayaki and Gohan rice. There's California Maki in the pic because that's what my friend, Jeth ordered. I forgot to take a picture of my food because I was so hungry that as soon as the waitress served it, I instantly digged in. HAHA! I had the same food order as my friend, Winnona. It tasted good. HAHA! Arvie [yes.. another friend :)] told me I've got some weird appetite. HAHA!

Right after eating, there wasn't enough time to go shopping so we headed back to the meet-up point. On our way, I found several nice clothes I wanted to try AND buy! It'll be nice to visit Alabang Town again. I wonder when will it be though? HAHA!

4 comments :

  1. overrated as it might sound, lunches are often the fun-est thing that a bunch of friends could do!

    during my high school field trips, the only highlights were the happenings inside the bus! it was fun. yeaah screw the ferry boat. screw Corregidor ruins. riding alongside a friend is more than enough :)

    and omgg lol your post made me hungry. i shall stop commenting and grab something to eat!

    ta ta!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rainy! Just remembered how noisy my classmates were during the trip. HAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such a pretty photos. Mind if I ask, what camera do you use?
    And that sushi looks yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As of now, I use Canon PowerShot SX 130 IS. :)

    ReplyDelete