Pages

16 April 2012

Quiapo findings

I decided to go shopping on my own today but since I'm on budget, I went for a cheaper place. Malls won't do me good so I went to Quiapo. It was my first time going to Quiapo... alone. I always went there with my mom so it was a whole new experience for me. I vaguely remember how to get there because all I did was follow her and not bother to look around that much except for the places that really interest me.


Those from the picture are the things I bought. My objective for the day was to find materials for my upcoming craft projects which I'll be starting once I get back home (province). I left most of my craft materials there so I can't do crafts right now.

I remember the shops where I bought materials when I was in high school.  I took LRT and dropped off at Carriedo. At first, I lost my way because I couldn't find Villalobos street where you find beads and many other materials for jewelry making at a good price. Turns out I went the wrong way from the very beginning after I went down the train station. HAHA! I brought a map I got from google to find Villalobos street, but it seems that it was really useless. HAHA! When I finally gave up and went back to the LRT station, I visited some shops then suddenly I started getting familiar with the place and went for a stroll around. And so.. I found Villalobos street. [Congratulations! HAHA!] Now I completely know the route for it. HEHE!

I visited many shops includng  DIY Beads, Wellmansons, Pot of Gems, Butingting, and Chain Beads Components. These can all be found at Villalobos Street of Quiapo.

The last time I went to Chain Beads Components, there were enamel charms that were all so cute that I bought a lot which made me run out of money fast. HAHA! But today... I didn't seem to like what was displayed. Or perhaps it's because I just didn't notice it. Also, compared to other shops I think that their price is a bit higher. 

The most that cost me is when I visited this certain shop where they have stainless chains, rings and pendants which go about hundreds. I forgot the shop's name but it really made me buy several stainless stuff. HAHA! 

It was fun shopping at Quiapo even though I bought several unnecessary things for my craft creations that I will hopefuly start by next week. HAHA!

BTW, I just signed up at Bloglovin. 
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

8 comments :

  1. I wish there were more stores here in my place that sells craft materials for a cheap price. Anyway, good luck with your craft project! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can always buy online. :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. quiapo is one of the nicest place to shop ever cox stuffs there are really cheap and nice! but be careful dear, there are too many dangerous peops u could encounter in quiapo, and it's not advisable for a little missy like you to go alone ^-^ take care girl!

    xoxo,
    abby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi abby! Yes! That's what I was scared of when I was in quiapo. That's why I really tried dressing up like a bum or a total loser... or at least that's what I think what I looked like. HAHA! Thanks for the concern. I appreciate it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. omggggggg I miss buying stuff at Quiapo! I wish I could come soon. you got a good haul there! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. craft projects? So you create accessories yourself? That's awesome!! XD
    Congrats on finding your destination btw :p haha XD
    Looking forward to your creations if by any chance you post them on your blog XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks! Will post some next week. :)

    ReplyDelete