Pages

24 April 2012

Fruit Charms

Hi! I finally did some crafting. I only made a few because my hands were tired from conditioning the clay. It's been two years since I played with it. I made miniature pastries, but most of it ended up a disaster. HAHA!


I also made some fruit charms. It's the easiest to make actually. Just roll the clay into a ball then do the leaves. :) I tried making it as cute as possible. It can be used as a charm for cellphone, bracelet, or necklace. I prefer it for cellphones though. HAHA! Hope you like it. I won't be posting the miniature pastries because honestly... I don't like how it turned out. :(

I'll try making some more charms. Look forward to it. :)

12 comments :

  1. Oh my!! these are amazing!! I love them!! you did a great job!!!!

    love K

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg if it's not because of the explanation i'd thought that the charms were store-bought!! they're really pretty~ you're good in crafting :3 good luck with the pastries though :) hihi.. hope you're always well! :)

    xoxo,
    Abby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi K and abby! Thanks! Glad you both like it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice. They are extremely cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGGGG THESE ARE SO CUTE!! Did you use polymer clay? I'm into kawaii crafts, too ♥ I hope you post more photos of your charms!

    ReplyDelete
  6. sooo cute! send me one! ^_^

    i thought you bought it in a crafts store "to copy". Yiiieee, Lea so good at crafting!

    AnaRay

    ReplyDelete
  7. they're really nice c: so perfect and shiny too c:

    i wanna make some too ! haha c:

    too cute > < " *dies*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks everyone! Yes, it's made out of polymer clay. :) ANA! Sure! HAHA! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are really cute :)
    :3 Hahaha. Love it! Do you sell those?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Trish! No. I'm not selling it. It's just a hobby. :)
    But who knows? Maybe I will? I did that before when I made too many.

    ReplyDelete
  11. the fruit charms are so cute!! XD Love it!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohmygosh! These are too cuute. I'm making some crafts too but unfortunately, not beads like these. How did you do these cute little ones? Me waaant!

    ReplyDelete