Pages

09 June 2012

Photo a day: June 5-8

Photo a day update! [LATE!] HAHA!

June 5: Theme- SIGN


This was taken on June 8 but... let's just pretend I took it last June 5. :D 

June 6: Theme- HAT


Okay... I honestly don't have many hats around so I'm settling with this. HAHA! That's the headgear I bought in Comic Alley a few years ago. I kept it all this time. I haven't worn it outside though. HAHA!

June 7: Theme- SIX O'CLOCK


I have always been a fan of vintage. Got this cool pocket watch necklace. 

June 8: Theme- DRINK


Currently addicted to Starbucks. Love their drinks! :)

9 comments :

  1. nice photographs specially the clock and ano ba yung sticky notes na yun? ang cute eh! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks aian! :)
    The sticky notes were posted by students in our university. It's part of an event... I think. HAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the clock photo! :) Wee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Umi! I'm still new to photography and still needs improvement. I really appreciate that you like the photo. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Couldn't find your tag box, but i joined your giveaway :) thanks for letting me know about it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Hollie! Thanks for joining. Good luck with the giveaway! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always wanted to do a photo a day project but i keep on forgeting to do it on the 1st of jan! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi! where did u purchase the pocket watch? thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought it in a bazaar held in our university. :)

      Delete