Pages

14 June 2012

Photo a day: June 9-12

Yes. I know I'm always late with the photo a day updates but... better late than never, right? HAHA! Gasgas na yan eh~ Well, I have things I need to prioritize. :)

June 9: Theme- YOUR VIEW TODAY


View for the day doesn't always have to be about nature, right? :D My eyes were fixed on the latest addition to my collection of accessories. :P

June 10: Theme- BEST BIT OF YOUR WEEKEND


What better way to spend your weekend? Watch movies with the family. It's good! Especially when you're not the one paying for the tickets! HAHA! And let's not forget the popcorn and drinks! Yum yum~ :D

June 11: Theme- DOOR


FYI, that's not our door. But... our neighbor's. HAHA! I was thinking of not using the theme literally but... I have a lot of catching up to do with my photo a day updates. I didn't give much effort on this. :'(

June 12: Theme- FROM A LOW ANGLE


Yeah...I study at De La Salle University-Manila. ANIMO LA SALLE! :)

6 comments :

  1. Hello there! (:

    I love your bracelet omg! It's so vintage and pretty! ~ :D

    Xoxo

    HelloNicole.co.nr

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to try this out, too! But June is almost over. Photo a week for the whole year, perhaps? haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @nicole: Thanks! Glad you like it. :)

    @marielle: I got the list from Chantelle of fatmumslim.com.au. Every month she makes a list. It's not too late to join for the month of June! But if you want, you can wait for her July photo a day list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. o edi ikaw na la salle! heheks! ganda ng school <3 as well as the bracelet charm.. really like it! my style = vintage :) nice photos :) can't have the time to take pix for my blog na cox of school T___T anyways hope u have fun! take care! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the first pic! my father was a Ferdinand Marcos loyalist..

    ReplyDelete