Pages

18 June 2012

Reminisce

I used to be active in blogging. Almost everyday I will blog about the things that happened and will happen for the day. Ohhh... the days. Funny it was just last year. I've always had something in my mind to blog about even when there's nothing interesting going on. I guess that's because I've always felt excited sharing something new. But looking back, I can't help but laugh at my posts. I'm referring to my other blog. Then again, it made me slowly remember the events. Nostalgic, yes. It's like it was just yesterday. That's what I really like when I blog. The posts remind me of the past. The funny moments with my family and friends, as well as the depressing effects of my studies. It reminds me of how I got here... to where I am.


Honestly, I only started to blog due to the recommendation of our Basic Communication and Study Skills' professor back in my first year of college. She told us it could help improve our English and writing skills. And blog I did. I'm not quite sure whether my writing skills improved though. It's for you to judge. What I'm sure of is that I started to love blogging. And with that, even after the academic term ended, I still continued to blog.

Through blogging, I had fun. Maybe too much that I began neglecting my studies (even more). It consumed so much of my time thinking about what to write, what to post. I won't say I'm blaming it. After all, it was my choice to blog or not.

Now, I seldom update. Like I said in my previous posts, there are certain things I need to prioritize. Blogging is fun, at least for me, but it would be best to give special attention to something more important.

2 comments :

  1. i agree with you. blogging is fun but we need to prioritize other things. and parehas pala tayo, 2nd year hs ako nung pinagjoujournal kami, pero sa blog ko ginawa yun, then ayun natuto na ko,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog! we can follow each other if u want! i'll be very happy)
    http://lenaneste.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete