Pages

30 September 2012

DLSU vs ADMU

It was my first time to watch a UAAP Basketball game live. I rarely watch even when it's on television. I wasn't really planning to go because I didn't have a ticket. I'm not the patient type (not always but most of the time) so I didn't fall in line to buy one. Hey! It took them three to four hours! Some even longer just to buy a ticket or two!!! No thanks. HAHA!


I was lucky enough to spot a fellow LaSallian selling his extras. He sold it at a higher price of course. It didn't cost me thousands of pesos. I'm not that desperate. HAHA! Bought two tickets from him. One for me, another for my friend who also didn't have a ticket. 

Most of my friends got the Upper Box seats while we got the Gen Ad. With their help, we were able to squeeze ourselves in to get to the upperbox. Thankfully, security wasn't tight. HAHA! 

I was so absorbed in the game I kept shouting all over trying to do some cheering, not jeering. HAHA! My throat hurts. Got no voice after the game. Too bad DLSU lost. I was really expecting that they will win. The score difference by the end of third quarter made me hope that they might actually make it to the finals. But no... it was too early to celebrate. I can't believe the game affected me. I was quiet with a blank stare after the game. I only realized it when it felt weird no one's talking. Whoa... so quiet. HAHA!  Well... Let's just accept it.


I like how they included the little archers in a cheering part. HEHE! ♥


It was a close game. We ended up with a 63-66 score. Not bad compared to our previous game with Ateneo. Still a good job for our basketball players. We'll back down for now... but next year, DLSU will reign as champion! BWAHAHAHA! >:)) ANIMO LA SALLE!

5 comments :

  1. ay wow ang linaw pala ng cam mo

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anne: Konti lang malinaw na pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello new follower here,

    please do visit and follow my blog I will be having a giveaway soon!

    http://pinkmommy3030.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a proud Lasallian and it is kind of sad that they lost but they did have a good fight like you've said. Animo la Salle indeed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Milna: Thank you for following! :)

    @Grysh: Hi schoolmate! HAHA! Never shall we fail! Bawi next season! :)

    ReplyDelete