Pages

27 October 2012

Philippine Fashion Week: Cary Santiago

It was the first time I've been to a fashion show. I've been aware of the Philippine Fashion Week for so long and always thought of seeing it in person. But then I end up hesitating and not attending at all. Not that I had invites. This time, I got lucky for being randomly chosen to be given free passes to the said event.

I will be dividing my posts by show. I took a lot of pictures (mostly poorly taken) so I guess blog posts about PHFW will most likely be a gallery of what I took. 

First fashion show I've attended was on October 26, that of Cary Santiago. I was seated a bit far so I had difficulty in taking pictures.


There goes the runway...




Look who I spotted while taking pics from a far!

Vice Ganda and Liz Uy! 

I wanted to take a picture with them and with the models but I felt shy. HAHA! Here are some photos taken by professionals. Grabbed from Philippine Fashion Week's page...








Here are some of my favorites...



I wanted to see Danica Magpantay. I was really hoping to see her in person. :">
Will be attending more fashion shows! 

4 comments :

  1. Niice! :D
    I remember scoring a ticket for the last PFW (the one where Allison Harvard was in) but I din't go because I got nothing to wear. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rhea! I don't think the attire is important. I only wore jeans and blouse then denim jacket. Nothing fancy except for the heels. I really regret wearing heels... HAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The fashion show looks awesome! I love the second and the last picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Chikage: It is! I didn't get bored. HAHA!

    ReplyDelete