Pages

04 November 2012

Kawaii Cupcake Charms


Here's an addition to my handmade collection. Cupcake charms! ♥ I just want to give myself a pat on the back. I made such cute charms. Yes. I'm praising myself. HAHA! I really can't help but think it's cute. These are my favorite. HAHA! I asked my siblings if it looks like something I bought from a shop and they said 'Yes'. Oh yeah! 

I'm thinking of selling some of my handmade creations. What do you think? Maybe making a page in my blog where I'll post all of my handmade stuff to sell. I don't really know if someone will buy but there's no harm trying. There's just one problem and that's... shipping fees. Ugh. I hope I find one that's cheap. I also want to sell my handicrafts international.

Well, best of luck to me. 

17 comments :

  1. These are really adorable cupcake charms! How'd you do it? :)

    You could definitely sell one of those and have gajillon bucks hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want that cute orange kawaii cupcake! :D

    where did you buy polimer? are tehy available at NBS?

    Myxilog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lady Myx! I bought mine from a schoolmate. It's not available in NBS.

      Delete
  3. You should sell handmade creations!! :) Super cute im sure!

    Followed you!

    ♥,
    Shari
    The Misty Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. i told you selling would be AWESOME. because they're super cute. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are adorable!
    <3
    http://jaymieocallaghan.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. you should totally market your creations! they're nice and you deserve to earn for it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi ate ezzy like your blog very much.. just followed you can you also help me with mine?
    thank you..

    http://huskisses.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Re: Oh, that's why, I planned to make kawaii stuffs like that before too, but I failed searching polymers within our vicinity :( Still, i wanna try!


    Myxilog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can try Deovir (http://www.deovirarts.com). They also have branches in SM Manila, I think? There are also other online shops that sell polymer clay. I tried searching and I found this... http://www.facebook.com/PurpleNook

      I hope this helps! :)

      Delete
  9. thanks sissy! <3

    will definitely try that after my training in Cavite :D do it cost a lot?

    Myxilog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! :)
      I'm not really sure about the prices. You can inquire about it from them. :)

      Delete