Pages

01 January 2013

It starts with a planner

2013 already? That was fast. A lot of things happened in 2012, some I posted here in my blog. Now it's 2013 and I'm thinking how to hit off the new year.

For once, I want a planner. The past few years I've always had one. I was able to get my 2013 Starbucks planner but I ended up giving it to my mom. I figured she'll be needing it more than me. I tend to make use of my planner for a month or two then forget about it afterwards. Such a waste. But this year, I think I will really be needing one. So I'm off to look for my 2013 planner. I'm thinking of having the Belle de Jour LIVE Exclusive Matte Leather. It's cute. :)



I remember attending a seminar last year with the owner of BDJ as one of its hosts. She gave an inspiring talk. She told her experiences including her success and failure before and after BDJ was born. I honestly want to make my own planner but I'm not motivated to do one right now. I need to be at least motivated if I want to do something. You can say I'm still searching for my passion. As of now, I get hints but uncertain. I will realize it one day, I hope.

This year I won't be making any resolutions. I usually don't and even if I had one, it is highly unlikely of me to fulfill it. Best of luck to me. HAHA!

Happy new year! ♥

5 comments :

  1. Happy 2013 Eli :)

    More blessings for all of us on the coming year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow,the planner looks very cute :3 I didn't have a planner for 2013.I just have a homemade diary for 2013 :D I know,I'm sure having a lot of things to be written there..Mind to read this entry to see how my 2013 diary look like :) Happy New year ! :) May God ease everything for you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://naskhs.blogspot.com/2012/12/1-diy-turn-out-your-composition-book.html

    ReplyDelete