Pages

04 February 2013

Animo Cosplay 2013


It's University Week in DLSU!!!  There are many booths and I'm dying to cut my classes to go have some fun. But no... I have to go to class. I just skipped some minor subjects with lenient profs. Teehee. :P HAHA!



So... who's up for some cosplay? HAHA!


Superman and Flash!!!


And they strike a pose!!!




This guy's awesome. I don't know how he did it but he made that glass ball roll smoothly in the palm of his hands. Cool!!!

I wanted to take pictures of other cosplayers but my cam's battery ran out. And I wanted a clear photo with Captain Jack Sparrow!! Huhuhu T-T Please let there be another cosplay tomorrow! PLEASE!!! HAHA!

6 comments :

  1. aw may klase pa din kahit u-week :(.. haha sisipag talaga diyan... unlike here XD CHOS!

    haha natatawa ako dun sa nagpose sila superman, muka kasi talaga siyang estatwa, hahaha... siguro sa ilaw o make up lang??

    waaah sana makapagpapicture ka kay Captain Jack Sparrow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Andaya nga may class pa rin eh. HAHA!

      I think sa make up lang. :P

      May picture kaso madilim at medyo malabo. :(

      Delete
  2. Ayun, there you go hehe. Hindi kasi nag-appear tong comment box mo kanina. Glitch lang siguro hehe.

    @topic, huwaw ang cool nung super man at flash cosplayer haha. galing! sayang, sana napiktyuran mo din yung iba pang mga cosplayers :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow,that's was just very awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww. Grown-ups on costumes! <3 How I wish I can dress-up like that too. :(

    BTW, I'm having my first giveaway, you might want to join here: http://www.outrageous-writer.org/2013/02/will-grayson-will-grayson-book-giveaway.html Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, campus event! I miss! We never had a cosplay event in our school, sucks! XD anyways, I always see that superman cosplayer in every convention! XD

    ReplyDelete