Pages

21 March 2013

University Retreat

We went to Batangas last March 15 and 16 to have a retreat required by the university. It was my first ever retreat. [Yeah,,, I never experienced it in highschool.] Since we got off the bus, we began our activities by reflecting here and there. Felt nothing special until it was nighttime. We went stargazing and I couldn't help but enjoy looking above. It was my first time seeing so many stars. I was hoping for a shooting star so I kept my head high, but I stopped when my neck felt tired. Sadly I wasn't able to see any shooting stars but I had a great time watching the stars twinkle. :)


The next day, we were asked to make a time capsule with a small bottle. And while we were at it, my friends dropped a few messages for me to read five years from now. Hmmm... Maybe I should take a peek.... HEHE! Not! It won't feel the same when I read it now compared to five years from now. Who knows what messages are there. I'm hoping for something surprising. :P

7 comments :

  1. THE STAAAAAARRRRSSS!!!
    SO PRETTYYYY!!!! <3
    I wish i could take something like that too!!! Huhuhu!

    I never tried time capsules~ and I so wanted. We should have practiced that too since we're preschool XD just like Japan HAHAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never pa akong nakapag retreat kahit nung high school days ko.

    Na intriga naman ako sa sinulat ng friend mo sa time capsule hehe :D

    Happy Palm Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had fun. When we have retreat it's just usually about reflection and the mood is just too formal.

    Time capsules are so interesting :3 I'm sure you won't be disappointed when you read those messages~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am totally in love at the night sky full of stars. Every twinkle seems like they're telling something :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow. parang ang galeng nung message five years from now. nakakatempt basahin pero no.. wag mo basahin sis! haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. star gazing is awesome! :) masaya super lalao na kapag madami shooting stars and even roaming satellites. :) nakakamiss ang childhood :)

    ReplyDelete