Pages

21 August 2013

08.21.2013

Just imported some of my previous posts in my old blog. I know it doesn't make sense. Why move? I find it difficult to explain. More like I don't feel like explaining at all. HAHA! I just want a change. Guess I'm tired of my old blog? I'm tired of seeing paid-to-reblog posts compared to personal posts. So why not stop? Well... sayang eh. HAHA! Hey! I get paid for doing a copy-paste post. How easy is that! Besides, I already made this blog, right?

BTW, you'll notice I use dates in number for my post titles. I admit.. I'm too lazy to think of a catchy post title so I thought of just doing that. Maybe when I think of a good one then I'll use that or if I join a blogging contest that needs a specific post title, then I'll change it. HAHA! Signing out! Rain's pouring all over again. And here I thought yesterday will be the last day.

1 comment :