Pages

01 September 2013

09.01.2013

September 1▬ I watched the DLSU vs ADMU game live. It's the second time for me. The first was last year of September where the Green Archers lost against the Blue Eagles. But this year it's different. The Green Archers won against the Blue Eagles with scores of 64-66.


The first three quarters were in favor of the Blue Eagles. Even though it seemed like we were losing, I knew we still had a chance of winning the game because I believe that the real game starts during the fourth quarter. Kiefer Ravena is one heck of a good player. It was a really close call, thanks to Jeron Teng for making the most important shot, Vosotros for making several 3-point shots and the rest of the team for putting their utmost effort.

The coach of Ateneo complained some things about the game. I don't really know much about basketball but I enjoy watching it especially with my friends by my side. I watched it with Kim, JC, and Carlos as we cheered to our hearts content. I was supposed to be in GenAd part of Araneta but with a few tricks and help from friends, I got into UpperBox B.  I overslept during the ticket reservation so I was the only one with a GenAd ticket. HAHA! And no I didn't jump from GenAd to get to UpperBox. Like I said, a few tricks. Medyo Bad Girl lang noh? HAHA! This has been a wonderful experience for me but I don't really want to do it again. Twice is enough. My luck might run out the next time I do that.... NOT! HAHA! Crazy~

For me, the best part of the game isn't Jeron's final shot but... okay fine, it is Jeron's shot. HAHA!

No comments :

Post a Comment