Pages

03 October 2013

10.02.2013

Only a month left 'til my grad photoshoot! [Yikes!] I better go on a diet. I know I gained a few pounds over the few months. Guess all the cake I've been eating are kicking in. At first I thought it was a good thing but now I feel the opposite.  Ugh. Why do cakes have to be so good?! That oreo cheesecake from Starbucks and that triple decker cheesecake from Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf. [Curses! HAHA!] All for the sake of my grad pic...Let's see how long I will last.


I've been hanging out in CBTL with a friend. She We did some of our assignments, read books, and from time to time watched shows in our laptop. Got a lot of free time when I'm too lazy to do my org work. Feeling day off lang. HAHA!

--------------

Sad news for today: DLSU lost against UST [72-73]. Next game will be on Saturday, October 5. Good thing we have the twice to beat advantage! Whew! Animo La Salle!

2 comments :

  1. I'm rooting for UST, good luck to them.:)

    Goodluck with the diet thingy, and yer not the only one. so goodluck with the both of us. :)

    ReplyDelete