Pages

13 October 2013

Champions!

October 13▬ No.. I didn't watch the Game 3 of DLSU vs UST yesterday. I was able to reserve a ticket for myself but because I'm too lazy to line up, pay and claim my ticket, I decided to just let it go. Besides, most of my friends weren't going to watch it live. Don't get me wrong. I really wanted to watch it and finally have a picture with Thomas Torres (screams) and the rest of the team. It just doesn't feel the same if I'll be watching it alone so I gave the reservation to my friend, Carlos as a graduation gift (suggested by Kim). I wanted to sell it because I get ten times more the money I spent for the ticket. But no. I would prefer a fellow LaSallian supporter to watch it in my stead.


I also didn't watch the game on TV. I promised to go shopping with a friend. Funny I was wearing a yellow jacket, black cropped top and orange shorts. As if I was supporting the Growling Tigets. HAHA! It was unintentional of course. I only realized it on our way to the mall. 

Thanks to Kim, we get quick updates about the game. When UST had more than 10-point lead. We kept on saying: Kaya pa yan! 2nd half pa lang. And when the score tied and had overtime, we were nervous and tried diverting our attention to the clothes in the shop. So when Kim finally called and told that DLSU won with a score of 71-69, we were screaming in Greenbelt. HAHA! Several turned their heads toward us. We didn't mean to get any attention by screaming. We just couldn't help it. I mean... we won!!! I haven't watched the replay of the game but I'm sure the Growling Tigers also put a big fight. 

Victory party on Thursday! I will definitely get a shot with Thomas Torres! Teehee! ♥
D-L-S-U! ANIMO LA SALLE!

1 comment :