Pages

10 May 2014

05.09.2014

More than half a year ago was my last post in this blog. I was too absorbed with extra-curricular activities that I forgot about this. I can't believe it took me so long to get back.


What's new? OJT/Internship. A few weeks ago I started working in the Philippine National Bank (PNB) as a student trainee. I intern there with a friend and we're now on our third week. So far we're handling it well. Our supervisor's really nice. Really really really nice. :) Did I mention how funny other employees are too? I'm so thankful I'm assigned to that department. It's too bad no allowance is given. But hey! It's the experience that counts.

It's summer here in the Philippines and I envy most of my friends. While they're enjoying their vacation by going to the beach, travelling to places, or whatever... I'm dealing with paperwork for my internship. I keep telling myself to bear with it. After 7 months, I'll be done with school and I will have more time travelling before working in a company.

No comments :

Post a Comment