Pages

28 June 2014

06.28.2014

Six months to go before I finally add up to the unemployed individuals. I wonder if I will quickly get a job? Probably not. The competition is rather tough. There are several graduates each year and I'm not sure if there's a company willing to take me. Wait... am I having quarter life crisis? Isn't it a little too early for that? I mean... I just entered the twenteens club last February. I have things in mind other than employment. I also want to have fun before entering the workforce.


Right now I'm planning for the things I will do after graduation. It definitely includes travelling. Preferably out of the country, but within the Philippines is okay too. With busy parents and messed up class schedule, there isn't enough opportunity to explore my home country.

Sometimes I want to hurry and graduate. But I keep reminding myself that life isn't a race. I should take it slow. One step at a time.

No comments :

Post a Comment