Pages

19 October 2014

10.19.2014

I am down to my last term in the university and I am hoping it will indeed become my last. I already told my parents I will finish all my academic requirements on December and will graduate on February next year. I am only taking 6 units this term. Thesis and elective. Shame on me if I fail. Really. I have more than enough time for it so I will literally bang my head on the wall if I fail. What I am more concerned about is what I will be doing after graduation. I was planning on travelling after this academic term but I realized I've been idle for so long it seems fit to quickly find work. I have my thesis but I do have spare time to go to places. Problem is I don't. I stay cooped in my room all day long. I only go out for the sake of exercise. What ever happened to my desire for travel? I realized I want to travel but not alone.


Some of my friends have graduated and now working so it's tough planning an out of town activity. We meet up once in a while for lunch or dinner but it rarely happens nowadays. Now that I think about it, I miss the good (and the bad) old days with them. It feels like it was only yesterday we were sharing stories and jokes, teasing one another, doing group works, having petty fights, celebrating birthdays together, going to places, watching a basketball game, partying, and having a great time. For a moment... I saw a flashback of the things that happened. The last four years had been great. I can't help but laugh at my old self especially when I see the pictures. Sometimes I can't help but think, "Aaah... I miss them." Mind you. It's rare for me to genuinely miss someone, let alone a group of people. Of course other than them, I met people who I also came to be friends with during my stay in the university. I joined a school organization and to me, it felt like another family. I always hope to keep in touch with the people I became close with because if it wasn't for them, I probably wouldn't appreciate college.

3 comments :

  1. Wow after 98 years nag update ka rin! HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also want to travel alone once I graduated. Follow your dreams! :)

    ReplyDelete