Pages

17 November 2014

11.17.2014

In less than a week, we will be having our final thesis defense. Can't it be sooner? I just want to get it over with. To be honest, I no longer feel motivated to do any school work. Not that I was always into it. Sometimes I want to immediately work for a company but there are times I feel I am not ready. Scratch that. It's because I'm nervous about it. What bothers me is the pressure I put in myself whether I have what it takes to meet their expectations. And by "their," I meant everyone around me.


I was planning on travelling before I enter the workforce but I realized I'm already on vacation mode. The academic term hasn't ended but I'm not really doing anything. Well, if you count eating, sleeping, and shopping as "doing something" then I guess I'm not entirely idle. I want to go out. Take a hike, go to the beach, do a roadtrip, anything! Unfortunately, it won't be as fun if I'll be alone in doing all that. Most of my friends are rather busy with their own thing while I'm here... doing my own thing. And by "my own thing," it's blogging (for now) or writing whatever I'm thinking to keep myself busy. Oh joy. It's like writing another term paper except it's about my life. But I gotta admit, I do find a teeny bit of happiness from it. I guess.

I know now is the time for me to be doing whatever I want because seriously, I won't be expecting several day offs once I start working.

1 comment :

  1. "I won't be expecting several day offs once I start working" seriously, this is what Im thinking right now! Glad that I'm not alone T.T Being in college is a blessing in disguise because I believe that time ( since we have lots of free time) is priceless. :)

    ReplyDelete