Pages

16 April 2016

I quit my job.


It was a hard decision but I know I did the right thing. Some were perplexed and shocked why I left the company without another job waiting for me. I know it's not the best course of action but weighing my options, it had to be done. I don't want to be filled with "what if" thoughts in the coming years so I'm taking my chances pursuing what I really want. There is nothing wrong with my working environment. I had a wonderful boss, friendly teammates, good pay, and vast opportunities in the company. A lot of people would love to be in my shoes, yet I still left. So what made me quit? I'll be honest and say I was sick and tired of what I was doing. Not a very good reason because just like any other job, work is routinary for most companies. But I realized if I'm going to do something repetitive, might as well venture in an industry that is closest to my goal and passion. So why didn't I just start in that industry in the first place? Plans change. Over the years, we will realize things we weren't considering before. The company I worked for was my first choice and saw myself working in a long period of time. It's amazing what can happen in a year. You never know when it'll hit you to close a door so another opens.

1 comment :

  1. Hi, dear.
    just visit your blog for the first time. That resign thingy, you know, there's something more terrible than feeling uncomfort for resigning. That is when the company hire you for no solid reason. It happened to me. Lol.

    ReplyDelete