Pages

27 December 2021

Your highs and lows this month

 Day 7 of 7-day blogging challenge.

This is it! Last blog post of the challenge. I can't say December has been a wonderful month despite the holiday season. I don't have enough motivation so it's mostly lows. Usually there's less work since it's the year-end but it's the opposite this time so I'm having a hard time completing my tasks. I think the only high for it is being able to keep up doing it. The lows are mostly work-related and the highs are mostly personal. I'm spending the holidays back home with my niece. She's just the most adorable baby ever and her laugh or giggle is music to my ears. She's definitely the highlight of this month. I also won a mini tournament so that's another. :)

1 comment :

  1. Hi Lea musta ka na!!! Keep blogging parin I still read your blog!! <3

    ReplyDelete